It is advised that you book a slot before visiting but walk-ins are welcome.
We are very excited to welcome visitors back into the museum after being closed for such a long time! Please be aware that COVID-19 precautions will be in place, most of which we have all become used to by now:
- Please keep a 2 metre / 6.5 foot distance between yourself and those outwith your household / extended household where possible.
- Face coverings must be worn in the building at all times unless you have a valid reason not to wear one.
- Hand sanitising stations have been set up that you are encouraged to use.
- A one-way system will be in place to help maintain social distancing.
- On arrival, you will be asked to provide contact details for NHS Scotland’s Test & Protect service.
- We will be accepting contactless payments but cash payments will still be accepted.
We have now reopened!
1st July – 30th September
Thursday – Sunday
12pm – 4pm (Last Entry: 3.15pm)
It is advised that you book a slot before visiting but walk-ins are welcome. Please follow the below link to the online booking system:
Entry to the museum is free for the month of July 2021.
|Concession (Over 65)||£5.00|
|Child (Under 16)||£3.00|
|National Art Pass Adult||£3.00|
|National Art Pass Concession (Over 65)||£2.50|
We can provide great rates for groups larger than 10 if booked in advance by email, telephone or in person. Tea, coffee and home bakes can be served in such cases if desired.